Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tutorials


I have purchased a few tutorials lately - my Christmas present to myself.  Like I sad in a previous post I have quite a body of work and I am looking to learn and try new things.  The top photo is a Satellite Bead by Heather Collin.  This is done in RAW and I am really trying to understand RAW.  It was fun to make and I am either going to suspend it on a chain or make a small beaded rope for it.

The second photo is a herringbone bracelet Garden By the Sea by Beverly Herman.   The focal is a 6 hole bead by Heather Powers - Humble Beads.  I love the color combo and it looks great on my wrist. I had a good time making both the bead and bracelet and I did learn a lot.

Support your fellow beaders and always give them credit when you use one of their designs. I have some more tutorials that I will be beading up and showing soon.

1 comment:

Beverly Herman said...

Jean I love your color combination for Garden by the
Sea. The William Morris bead by Heather is one of my favorites. Thank you for the kind words on the tutorial.