Thursday, January 12, 2012

Limelight - Cellini Spiral Bangle


So I finally finished my Cellini spiral bangle and have named it Limelight.  I forgot how slow this stitch is - it seemed to take forever to complete this bracelet and then I was afraid I wouldn't be able to zip it up properly - but I did  it! I used size 15, 11 and 8 seed beads. Here is a tutorial for the Cellini spiral. I would like to do a few more but right now I am working on a bead embroidery pendant and necklace using coral - it is in the beginning stages and I am not sure where it is going yet.  Today is my painting day so I hope to complete at least 2 watercolors that I can sell and then buy beads.  Limelight is in my Etsy shop here - actually I would rather sell that than paintings. I have quite a few other beading projects picked out to do - now I just need the time.

4 comments:

Paola said...

Beautiful bracelet, I like it so much!

LUCY said...

Magnifico....maravilloso

Halinka said...

Hello:-)
Very beautiful spiral.
I have never made anything similar,because it has always seemed to me very difficult.Probably I'll try someday.Yours is amazingly nice.
-Warm Greetings-Halinka-

blackdovey said...

Hi there! great work! I'm finishing my 2nd cellini bracelet right now and am trying to make it into a bangle. Would you know how I'm supposed to zip up both ends together so the pattern continues seamlessly? Thanks!