Monday, January 09, 2012

My New Ott Light

So I wanted to get better lighting for beading in the evening.  I have heard how great the Ott light is but of course I had to ask my fellow beaders.  I got nothing but positive reviews on the Ott so that is what I wanted to buy.  After a few false starts I finally got a 40% off coupon for Michael's from my friend Sharyn - I go to Michael's and the Ott lights are on sale for 50% off.  So now I am the new owner of the Ott light pictured above.  Last night was its maiden voyage and I LOVE it - I don't know how I have gone this long without this light. And yes that is still the green Cellini spiral bracelet I have been working on forever.  I cannot believe how slow it is moving - like a snail. I think I may finish it up tonight or tomorrow and I will be so glad to move on to something new.

2 comments:

Shonette said...

I love my ott lite , it does help for the night time beading ,lol

Lariata said...

Congratulations! It's really a very good lamp :)