Friday, January 27, 2012

Temptation - Bead Embroidery Pendant and RAW Rope



This is my latest beading endeavor finished a few days ago. A bead embroidery pendant and cubic RAW necklace. The focal of the pendant is 2 coral cabs surrounded by various size seed beads. I am so happy I finally learned how to do cubic RAW it is quite easy once you get the hang of it and it moves quickly - two things I like.  It is listed in my Etsy Shop here. I think this necklace would be great for Valentines Day it has such a nice feel and the coral focal is a beautiful shade of red with hints of orange. I have and idea for a new pendant using a turquoise donut and lots of fringe - I can't wait to start.  I have so many ideas my head is spinning - I just need to sit down and do some beading.  Easier said than done.  I just finished painting my bedroom and I need to get new carpets in the house and then finally get some furniture bought - I am in my new house almost a year and haven't done anything to set it up.  I was waiting to do the painting first so now that is done so no excuses. I just haven't seen any living room furniture that I LOVE and I want to love it - so I will keep looking.  Once I have the carpet picked out I think the furniture search will be easier - at least the color will be.  I also want to do some abstract painting again - it has been too long and I have a lot of ideas I want to try out on canvas - I had to give up my studio when I moved so it is not that easy to just jump in and paint a large canvas now but I am going to try.  I have paint left over from the bedroom walls and I want to do some nice abstract work using that color with some red, cream and black - I just need to get into motion. 

3 comments:

Kritti said...

Beautiful!!!

LUCY said...

Fenomenal.....muy bonito....

Halinka said...

Hi,Jean:-)
And...this is SOMETHING!:-)
Something,what I like, which is in 'my' style and taste.The red color composes pretty well,as I have said before-mostly with gold.I also like those delicately blue accents and-of course - the rope!Absolutely beaded,absolutely fabulous!
Greetings-Halinka-