Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Bracelets Are Back





In recent years I have noticed that at Hollywood events and on TV a lack of jewelry. No so this year - on the red carpet and some new shows I am seeing a return to jewelry in a big way and this makes me happy.  The first photo is Juliet Simms a contestant on the Voice - she was wearing a large cuff - it had to be 5 or 6 inches wide and was so amazing.  This is the best photo I could find on the web but you get the idea.  I am also seeing J-Lo with a lot of bangles on American idol this year.  I am seeing lots of jewelry on the Red Carpet at award shows and I can't wait to see who will be wearing what for the Grammys. I love the look of wearing a lot of bangles together - so I am going to make a lot of bangles!!!  I just purchased a great pattern from Heather Collin called Star Gazers. I love these kits by Marcia Decoster for bangles, very cool and they go together great.  I also have quite a few other bangle ideas and I can't wait to get started.  I hope this trend continues because I love seeing jewelry that I find interesting  on our TV and movie stars.

1 comment:

Sally Anderson said...

I love bangles especially and have made quite a few. I am glad to hear that bracelets are back!