Tuesday, February 14, 2012

RAW Bangle


So in my never ending battle to learn RAW and to be comfortable doing RAW this is my latest - a bangle.  I bought this pattern from Heather Collin it is called Star Gazers.  It was an easy pattern to follow but I still get confused in my direction with RAW so I took it pretty slow.  I want to really know I understand this so I am going to make a few more of these - a plus because then I can wear an arm full of lovely bangles!!!! I am happy with the way this bangle worked up and it looks and feels great - another plus. I could have done a lot more to embellish it but I just wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing on the first one.  I also want to wish everyone a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.  I am off to make a new bangle - maybe in pinks.

3 comments:

Halinka said...

Dear Jean: the bangle is really fine.I haven't made even a half yet:-)
Neither I know,how it is solved technically.I'd have to take a serious look into that matter.
I love green colors.Your bangle is nice to wear in Spring.
I can imagine-working on it gets pretty slow,but the final effect is worth the effort.
So...I've commented.Probably the last time,because...You never comment upon my work.
Yhmmm,happens sometimes.
Greetings from Sweden-Halinka-

Halinka said...

Hehh...
Has responded at last!:-)))
I LOVE YOUR WORK!!
THANK YOU! :-)))
Warm Hugs-Halinka-

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Super texture, dimension, and colors :)
Greetings,
-Eva Maria