Monday, March 05, 2012

Bead Embroidery Pendant - Starting Out


I bought the top portion of this soon to be pendant recently - it is a button as is the bottom portion.  I just loved the look, color and texture of it. I did a bit of work on it last night and I love the way it is coming along so far.  I know exactly how I want to finish this pendant/necklace which is rare for me - I usual just bead and hope for the best. The only thing I am missing right now is the name but it will come - probably as continue to work.  I also started a bead embroidery cuff but I am way more excited about this for now and will finish before I seriously start work on the cuff.  I have so many ideas I am overflowing - I just hope I get to bead 1/2 of them.

1 comment:

Halinka said...

Hello,Jean:-)
I can see: something very interesting has started.
I like those metal parts connected to beadwork.The downer part,with the button looks really lovely.It's fine-I can observe almost during Your work,how You match the beads and fit the colors.
I like the beginning,You bet I will like the final result:-)
Warm Greetings from still a little frosty Sweden-Halinka-