Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moonshadow - Bead Embroidery Pendnat



This is my latest creation - it is called Moonshadow.  The 2 focals are actually buttons. The main button I bought some time ago - I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but I loved it and had to have it. I pretty much had an idea of how I wanted this pendant to look and I also knew I didn't want to bead a rope to go with it.  Right now it is on a black leather cord but I also have placed it on silver ball chain and it looks just as good on either. The necklace portion is rather long 24 inches and the fringe is a combo of regular fringe and spiral rope 6 inches long.  I LOVE this necklace and although it is in my Etsy Shop I just might pull it out and keep it for myself.

3 comments:

BackstoryBeads said...

Jean, these buttons certainly made their way into the right hands! Your design is just perfect, but then ALL your designs are unique and distinctive. I occasionally do a google search for a type of bead or stone or process, and I always know when a design is a Jean Hutter! I was planning to join Etsy, but am rethinking that decision after reading "The Thrill is Gone." I so appreciate your perspective.

Halinka said...

Hi,Jean:
I can see,You've finished Your pendant.It's very nice-I'd say a'serious' piece of jewelry-probably because of the dark colors-very unique,decorative and elegant.
Warm Hugs-Halinka-

Paola said...

Wonderful beadwork!