Sunday, March 25, 2012

Morocco - Bead Embroidery Cuff



I just realized I never added this cuff to my blog - not that it is a bad thing but I did post pictures of it in progress so I may as well post the finished photos too.  I usually do my cuffs on the brass blanks but I only have 1 blank left and until I sell a cuff I cannot buy any more blanks. Since selling is not something that happens much for me I decided I would try my luck at a "blankless" cuff.  I still think I like the blanks better but with this method you can make much larger cuffs.  I have a small wrist but not everyone does and I have a friend that cannot wear a cuff that is made on a blank so maybe this is a good thing for me to explore. I loved the colors of this one, kind of like milk chocolate and who could argue with that!!!  I have my next projects picked out and one of them will be a bead embroidery cuff - so I guess I will go and get started on some beading.

4 comments:

Halinka said...

Hello,Hello:-)
You have finished!:-)
It's beautiful-golden pearls,imitating fruit,lots of copper-brown shadows and rustling green remind of Autumn.I love the special mood of Your bracelet.Seems to be...nostalgic somehow.In my opinion-it is one of the most beautiful pieces of Yours,and yet...I still remember the golden-red pendant with coral,which is my favorite one.
Warm Hugs-Halinka

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

Jean, what a beautiful bracelet! I love the warm colors that seem to pop out. Just beautiful!

Have a terrific day!

Sheena Mason said...

I'm loving the design. You have some great items. Really like the colour of your bangles.

We sell fashion Jewellery

Monia Creazioni said...

Beautiful design and colours!...