Saturday, April 14, 2012

Heart of the Matter


My latest pendant and necklace "Heart of the Matter".  The focal of this piece consists of a polymer clay heart and beads, silver beads and spacers plus wire. The heart and beads were made by Ronna Sarvas Weltman which I purchased a long time ago - I just didn't know what I wanted to use them for.  I was looking through my beads the other day and came across the heart and beads and decided the time was right so I wired them up with some silver beads and a little curl on the end.   The necklace is a spiral rope in cream and bronze seed beads to compliment but not over power the heart.  I think it works and this piece is in my Etsy Shop here

1 comment:

Halinka said...

Hi,Jean:-)
Nice to hear from You:-)
The hearted pendant is sweet.Fine idea-nice beadwork.Polimer clay works wonders:-)
Hugs-Halinka-