Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Bead Embroidery Cuff


So I started this new cuff a few days ago but I have not made too much progress.  I wasn't liking it much but I am continuing to work and I am liking it a bit better now.  I think the trick is to not give up too soon but work a little more and see how you feel - so I think I am going to finish this one.  I went to see the Van Gogh show at the Philadelphia Museum and got so inspired, about painting of course, but also beading.  I am thinking some art inspired cuffs - we shall see how that goes ; )

2 comments:

Halinka said...

Hello,Jean:
Very nice beginning.
Van Goghs inspiration should bring some new,nice ideas to You.I love post-impressionism and Van Gogh's paintings.I've also seen some of them live and have lots of albums about his life.
Happy Beading to You:-)
Hugs-Halinka-

BackstoryBeads said...

Lovely start! I will look forward to the progress shots.