Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Good-Bye To Caribbean Colors




Last night I packed up my Caribbean Colors bracelet for her journey to the west coast - she will be visiting Marcia DeCoster.  I couldn't believe how bad I felt and how much I am missing Cari.  Here are a few more photos from PA - the top a stream that flows into our lake, the middle hanging with Antonio my forest face and the bottom chilling on a picnic table at the North Beach.  This was such a special bracelet with all it's positive energy and such a fun project - I am so happy to have been a part of it all.  The best part is that Sig has sent me the pattern for Caribbean Colors so I can make my very own Cari and that is just what I am going to do.  The days are getting shorter and I am thinking about beading so it is all good.

No comments: