Monday, February 25, 2013

What I Am Working On


Now that I have recovered from the freeform blog hop I have started a new project.  I had this cab in my stash and have always loved the markings and the coloring.  But as usual I don't know where I bought it or what it is - why does this always happen?  I do know it is going to be the pendant part of a pendant/necklace combo. 


Here is my beading tray with the cab and a few beads that may or may not be included in the final piece.  I already have the name picked out and it is a good one.  I actually had 2 names picked out so I have a good name for another project down the line. I don't think I can go wrong with this gorgeous cab! 

2 comments:

Amy's said...

You are right, you can't go wrong with this cab.
Absolutely beautiful cab I have something in my mind what I would do with it.Cant wait to see the result

Christine Altmiller said...

This is a beauty! I never remember what things are either, unless they are tagged. But once the tag is removed, I never keep it. I think I block it out so I can focus on the beauty alone.