Saturday, April 20, 2013

Caldera Bangle Start


Just so no one thinks I have abandoned beading here is what I am working on.  It will eventually be a Caldera bangle from CGB.   I started this a few days ago and I know it is going to take a long time.  I am dying to move on to some other projects in the book but I started with the ring and this is the next progression - I want to be sure I know what I am doing and how to do things, so I am following the book step by step.  I also have never worked with delicas - so I need to buy a lot of them - I want to wait until I am more comfortable before I place a big order.   I hope I am going to love this - I am not thrilled with the color but this is the color of beads I have right now and it will have to do for my first try. I am off to work on it right now!

1 comment:

BackstoryBeads said...

I predict you're going to fall head over heels for delicas! CGB is sitting on my bead table, and has been ooh-ed and aah-ed over, but I haven't had the time to dive into a project yet. For now, I'll be happy to celebrate your progress.